Specialising in high volume and ‘Straight-to-Online’ workflows, we have vast experience of fast turnaround prime time entertainment shows.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We provide a personal boutique-style, flexible service whilst delivering to the most challenging of schedules and budgets. Tying into our studio complexes, we can offer a seamless workflow including tapeless recording via EVS or Avid Airspeed from any of the studios in our portfolio.
Running predominantly on the Avid platform, we offer a combination of Symphony Nitris DX online suites and Media Composer offline suites. We also provide a DaVinci Resolve system for advanced grading. Our comprehensive sound services have whatever you need – from stereo mixing and 5.1 surround sound, to sound design, dialogue and effects editing.
In addition to our bookable suites, we supply post production services to a range of ongoing and long-term clients, including EastEnders and Holby City.
OUR FACILITIES INCLUDE
- 14 Avid Symphony Nitris DX online suites (scalable with demand)
– Sapphire, Magic Bullet and Boris effects packages
– Network accessible sound effects and production music libraries
– HD Grade 1 Monitoring
– 360TB of Nexis storage
– 200TB Nearline Storage
– Cinegy & ForScene logging systems
– Producer Avid Laptops available
- 9 Assistants Avid Media Composer Nitris DX and DNXiQ systems for media and workflow management
- Pro-Tools 12, 5.1 surround sound dubbing theatre with various plugins including ‘Waves’, ‘iZotope’ and ‘Nugen’
- Tapeless recording from any studio in the BBC Studioworks portfolio via EVS or Avid Airspeed with Avid Interplay for quick turnaround edits
- Tapeless Delivery using VidCheck AQC via high speed SoHo Net connection
- Open plan office space for production
- Cost effective solution
- Video Connectivity, via HD baseband video lines to the onsite studios and externally as required
Strictly Come Dancing
Having supported Strictly Come Dancing since its inception, we are most recently facilitated the eighteenth series (2020) of the BBC One flagship Saturday night show.
The Jonathan Ross Show
The Jonathan Ross Show is facilitated in our 10,800 sq.ft. Studio TC1 at Television Centre
Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two
We are currently providing post production services to the seventeenth series of the popular weekday BBC Two show.